Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day



The kids got together and cashed in some of their empty dog and cat food cans to buy me a Mother's Day gift.  I think Momma Susan helped though because she had to go pick it up....


I now have my very own, and very blue, 2 Ton Jack, jackstands, chocks, and creeper.  I know...  It was just what I'd been wanting and will come in handy this summer as I get ready for Yellow Rose.


I was VERY EXCITED about being able to take the wheels off of the car to clean them (no more busted up hands) and with them off I can clean the wheel wells too.  Again, hard to do with the wheels in place.  I haven't had the chance to use them yet but I can't wait!


Thank you Momma Susan, Nicholas, Snoopy, Lil'Bit, Lilo, Haley Alexis, Casey, and Austin.  Oh, and I understand that Clyde, Jada, Jazz and Jerry helped too!


I love you!
Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment