Friday, May 14, 2010

I want THIS!!!


I've seen it in person and it looks BADD ASS.  I've been researching it and watching the vids on YouTube... and I know that when I keep coming back to something that it means it is on my Hot List...  So, I think this is the next big mod to the Mustang.  If not, I may wear out my stock shifter!!  (Thanks to Sarah for getting me into more "race style" driving!).

-------------------

DESCRIPTION:


New TCI® automatic transmission shifter fits in stock console and hooks up to the OE 5R55S transmission without modification.

The ‘05–’09 Ford Mustang GT is the hottest late model performance vehicle on the market, however the stock shifter has some drawbacks when it comes to serious street/strip performance. The new TCI® StreetFighter® ’05-’09 Ford Mustang Ratchet Shifter provides a positive stop shifting action that allows you to manually “speed shift” the transmission without fear of hanging between gears or missing a gear all together. Best of all, this new shifter also has an equally impressive billet, race-inspired appearance that makes it at home on the track or cruising in town.

The TCI® StreetFighter® Ratchet Shifter is a perfect fit in the ’05-‘09 Ford Mustang console and requires no modifications to your interior or the factory Ford 5R55S transmission. This shifter also utilizes the factory shift cable to further simplify the installation and comes complete with a lighted gear indicator for perfect gear selection.

http://www.compperformancegroupstores.com/store/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=TC&Screen=PROD&Product_Code=619570

No comments:

Post a Comment