Saturday, March 20, 2010

Palestine cancelled... Yet...

Thanks to the wonderful change in weather the North Texas Mustang Club leaders decided to cancel the road trip to Palestine.  I was SO DISAPPOINTED having worked for months to prepare the car for its grand debut back into showing. :) So, not willing to go down without a fight, I suggested to Susan that after dinner we head out to the Friday night show on Little Road.  Didn't know at the time that our friend and fellow NTMC Members Tara and Justin were going out there to hand out flyers anyway.

Well, our dinner for two at Pluckers became three and Tara invited Justin who invited Troy & Sarah as well as Annie & Vinny.  Party time!  After dinner we headed over to the show.  It was a light crowd but I think it satisfied that "need to show" feeling for a little while.  It also let me see that the time and money spent back in December for the LED's was well invested.  We had a steady flow of folks over to check out the Stampede and the light show.  I had the underbody lights and engine lights on sound and the interior and trunk on steady.  Bass notes would kick the underbody on hard and the treble and mid tones had seven colors beating from under the hood.  I had anticipated the lights drawing the younger crowd and the little kids but was surprised to see the adults that came over too.  I was so stoked when we headed out for the night. :)

All in all, a good evening!  I'm looking forward to the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment