Sunday, September 10, 2006

STAMPEDE

Tonight Jeff Holland of Autograph Sign Shoppe added the side stripe and windshield banner. The side stripes were designed after the '05 OEM Mustang stripes however instead of MUSTANG they have STAMPEDE. Jeff custom cut these based on my suggestions. Four were created so that if anything went wrong during install we'd have a spare. Well, the install went great so we used a third stripe as a windshield banner. Looks sharp. All three are silver, same as the rally stripes already on the car and the letters are cut out allowing the color underneath to show through. Here are some preleminary pictures taken tonight. I'll take more later when we have better light and an opportunity to clean the car again: I also received notice today that my airbrushed pony for the grill shipped today! Bill Coogle of http://www.uniqueautomotivedesigns.com/ has created a beautiful pony that will replace the chrome pony in my grille. This one will be Vista Blue Metallic, like the car, with silver metallic flames kind of like this.... although no two are exactly alike....

I also received in the mail yesterday a full set of V6 Pony Showlenses from Harmon's Showlenses. I was very excited about getting a blue set on Trinity ASAP. Well its late... Off to bed I go. More pictures soon! Thanks again to Jeff of Autograph, his wife Amy and their kids! We love you! Reba (& Susan)

No comments:

Post a Comment