- Side Air Vent Covers - Chrome (Action Artistry)
- Billet Lock Switch Covers - Polished (UPR)
Thursday, February 04, 2010
Side Vent Covers arrived...
When I last posted I stated I was waiting on two items:
Of course, the vent covers were promptly installed. They had the tiniest amount of 3M tape on them and, strangely enough, only on the bottom edge. I found that this really wasn't enough to hold them in place. I applied a very light and thin strip of silicone adhesive to the top and bottom of each and held them in place for about 30 seconds to allow the adhesive to begin to set. Within an hour they were perfect. This morning I tested them and they aren't going anywhere. :)
I took some quick photos with the iPhone for now. When I take some better quality ones I'll post those.
Let me know what you think of these and the other new additions.
at 8:58 AM