Sunday, January 27, 2008

Some updated pics...

Not too recent but more updated than what I have here...


Yellow Rose Classic - 8/11/-8/12/2007


















Added Blue Piping

















Labor Day - 2007

















Added a personal touch to my Grand Design Mat - trunk mat:










And lastly... here is a little video.... just for fun!

Blue LED map lights from my friend Donnie last August for my birthday along with the new blue H11 & H13 bulbs in the headlights, blue ShowLenses, blue neon on the subwoofer enclosure in the trunk, and the sequential tail lights in action.


1 comment:

  1. Reba, I had the great opportunity of being one of the 55 odd photographers from the Texas Photo Forum shoot in Richardson last Saturday. I was explaining to someone (who commented on a processed photo of your car on my photo web site) what the "Stampeded 351" meant.

    After explaining it (I hope correctly), I googled some more and actually found this site, the actual car in the photo, and the owner as well.

    While I was here, I thought I'd just say thanks for offering up the opportunity for us to capture images of your 351. It's a beautiful machine. I love the lines and curves.

    Also, I'll be happy to send you copies of all photos I have just in case you want to use them here.

    It was late last night and I was in a hurry to post something and get some shut eye (so I'm not certain it does the car justice -- yet), but here's a link to the only one I've posted (and processed a bit):

    http://gallery.lightshadowclay.com/index.php?showimage=335

    With your permission, I'd like to put a link to your blog on my site so viewers can see the details of the beauty. Please let me know.

    Thanks again!

    Regards,

    John Hess

    ReplyDelete